Revised and posted as of: July 25th, 2016
Welcome to Our Blog
1. The Website Content
1.1. All contents on this Website are copyrighted by FOREST unless otherwise stated. Without prior written consent of FOREST or other parties, any content on the Website shall not be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, played, linked or transmitted with super-links, loaded into other servers in “mirroring method”, stored in information retrieval system, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose by any person by any means, unless otherwise downloaded or reproduced for private and non-commercial purposes (provided however, that such use shall not include any revision to the content and the copyright notices and other proprietary notices shall be retained in the same form and manner as on the original).
1.2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, artworks, photographs, videos, audio clips, music, written posts, articles, comments, logos, trademarks, software, scripts, graphics, designs, user interfaces, visual interfaces and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on the Sites or through the Services. Content shall also include all User Content (as defined below).
1.3. This Website and its contents are provided for your convenience only. Although FOREST has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. FOREST may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
1.4. All trademarks and logos displayed, mentioned or otherwise used in this Website are property of FOREST or other third parties as stated if applicable. You are not permitted to use any of these trademarks or logos in any way without explicit prior written permission of FOREST or such third party as applicable.
2. Links to the Sites and other websites
2.1. Any website or other devices that link to the Sites is prohibited from:
(i) Replicating the Content of the Sites;
(ii) Using a browser or border environment around the Content;
(iii) Implying that FOREST or Forest’s affiliates are endorsing it or its products and services;
(iv) Misrepresenting any state of facts including its relationship with FOREST or any of its affiliates; and
(v) Using any mark or logo of FOREST or its affiliates without the express consent of FOREST.
2.2. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by you and Forest, you may not use any third party platforms, other than your own website or your own social media pages, to link or to distribute the Content.
2.3 The Sites may contain web links to other third party websites. We do not monitor or review the content of such third party websites. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by FOREST and FOREST should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. You acknowledge and agree that Forest shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance of the content, goods, and services made available on or through such third party websites.
3. Membership and Registration
3.2. If you become a member of the Website or applicable Other Channels, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password, and agree you will not sell, transfer or assign your membership or any membership rights. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for restricting access to your computer so that others may not access the Website or applicable Other Channels using your name in whole or in part. FOREST reserves the right to terminate membership and deny access to the Website or applicable Other Channels to any person who violates these Terms and Conditions.
3.3. Only authorized users can access to and make use of password-protected and/or secure areas of this Website. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
4. Posting Rules
4.1. Interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ – judgment and opinion are subjective things – and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. But by using these areas of the Website and Other Channels, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website or Other Channels at any time for any reason without notice. Decisions as to whether content violates any Forest’ posting rule will be made by FOREST in its discretion after we have actual notice of such posting. Without limiting our right to remove content, we have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website and Other Channels. When using the Website or Other Channels, please do not post material that:
- Contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- Violates any right of FOREST or any third party.
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- Violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- Unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Other Channels.
- Advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- Uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- Uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- Includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- Uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- Disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, Other Channels or affiliated or linked sites.
- “Inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- Is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- Disguises the origin of the post.
- Collects or stores other users’ personal data.
4.2. A violation of certain of posting rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. Forest reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
This Website and its contents are provided for your convenience only. Although FOREST has attempted to provide accurate information on this Website, it assumes no obligation or responsibility regarding the accuracy of the information whatsoever. FOREST may change the contents available on this Website or the products mentioned at any time without notice.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. FOREST HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability
Neither FOREST nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, agents, employees or other representatives shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, and/or exemplary damages including without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, and/or loss of business, in connection with this Website or the use of or inability to use this Website or reliance on the contents contained herein, even if FOREST is advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Only authorized users can access to and make use of password-protected and/or secure areas of this Website. Unauthorized users attempting to access such areas may be subject to prosecution.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
This TOU shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law therewith.