FOREST INTERACTIVE WELCOMES YOU!
Forest Interactive enables Mobile Operators, Corporations and Game Developers to maximize their earning potential through customized and innovative mobile technology. In our BLOG, we cover topics such as Mobile Payments, Mobile Games, Mobile Games Publishing, Mobile Applications, Events and News related to the industry.
We are open to receive different articles from talented writers that want to share their ides with the world. You are the right candidate for this opportunity if you are:
- An above average writer
- Are passionate about technology or consider yourself a techie
- Believe in writing useful content
We are looking to publish three kind of articles:
1) News Articles: 300-400 words each
2) Short Articles: 800-1000 words each.
3) Long Articles: 2000-3000 words each.
For the right candidate, this will be an easy and fun job, writing in their preferred style, on a topic they are passionate about. There is a scoop for increased earnings and ongoing assignments if your articles prove popular with our readers.
Process for Publishing the Blog Post:
Step 1: Upload your post directly in WordPress
*Login details will be sent to your e-mail. You will be added as an Author. As a “Author” you can write your own posts but cannot publish them.
Step 2: Attach any images that are part of the post.
Step 3: Proofread and update your article to make it SEO Ready.
Step 4: Once your Blog post is ready, drop us an e-mail. We will review it and publish it.
- All paid articles must pass Copyscape
- Posts should not violate any copy write laws.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org following the next steps:
- Submit 1 short post and 1 long post in any of the topics that our Blog covers. Before submitting your posts, send us which topic and headlines you would like to write about. We will ask you to write these articles when we hire you.
- Include a writing sample, preferably on the topics mentioned before. You will not be considered without a writing sample.
- Send us a two line bio that includes your experience in the industry. You may include LinkedIn and Twitter links.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! 🙂