The month of December is finally here and we are close to saying goodbye to 2018. A lot of companies from every industry would have probably wrapped up their projects for the year by now. And most would also be ready for their employees to take that year-end holiday and spent some good ol’ times with their loved ones as well. That being said, we would like to wish everyone all the best in closing off the year and Happy Holidays in advance!
For us at Forest Interactive, December has always been a good month filled with many joyous office celebrations and this year, it sure started out really good for us. If you’ve not heard our CEO, Johary Mustapha has recently brought a couple of wins for the company with the most recent one being named as EY Technology Entrepreneur Of The Year Malaysia 2018. Overall it has been a great year for us and stay tuned for our 2018 year in review coming up soon!
And now here are the stories from November that caught our attention:
- Telecoms – Telco’s competitors aren’t other telcos anymore
- The Edge Markets – Edotco, Huawei deliver next-generation telco solutions
- Reuters – Telco mergers still a long-distance call in Europe
- Digital The Register – OK Google, why was your web traffic hijacked and routed through China, Russia today?
- Mashable Asia – Microsoft tops Apple as world’s most valuable company
- Digital Trends – With ‘Backyard,’ Airbnb could change how houses are designed and built
- Forbes – Unboxing Lenovo’s New Y730 Gaming Laptop
- VentureBeat – Steam is down for Valve’s regular Tuesday maintenance
- CNN – Accessibility puts esports ‘ahead of the curve,’ says former professional gamer
- The Straits Times – Bitcoin falls below US$3,500, loses one-third of its value in the past week
- PayTech – The transformation of the European payments landscape
- Wall Street Journal – Amazon Pay Accepted Here? Web Giant Aims to Put Digital Wallet in Stores