MLBB diamonds now available at Wallet Codes, 33,000 diamonds and RM4000 up for grabs at product launch tournament.
November 9, 2019, Kuala Lumpur — In an effort to continuously provide a convenient way to purchase gaming vouchers, Wallet Codes is launching a new service in conjunction with its recent partnership with Moonton by adding Mobile Legends: Bang Bang diamonds in its roster of premium online codes. It is the 6th product offered in the portal adding to STEAM® Wallet, Xbox Live, Google Play, iTunes, and Nintendo eShop.
Forest Interactive CEO Johary Mustapha officiated the launching ceremony witnessed by more than 15,000 attendees composed of gamers, developers, influencers and industry shakers who attended Level Up Play, Malaysia’s biggest eSports event at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC). The two-day gaming festival is organized by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) whose main objective is to elevate the digital economy of the country.
Along with this product launch, Forest Interactive Gaming Habitat Team (FIGHT), is organizing a 2-day tournament on November 9-10, 2019 at Booth PB11 during Level Up Play. Gamers are competing to win a pool prize of RM4,000 and 33,000 Diamonds. Malaysian Mobile Legends casting duo Ikutoradzi and Adam, will be hosting the semi-final and final tournaments.
“We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Moonton for Wallet Codes’ third year in the market. MLBB has more than 5 million active players in Malaysia and we believe that this collaboration will help give gamers more alternative payment options with seasonal promotions that would allow them to get the best value for their money. Our portal also features a loyalty program where gamers can earn points for every purchase which rewards them with P-Points that they can use to buy codes at no cost at all,” says Johary.
Faeiz Wahab of Moonton Malaysia, shares that the company is glad that many industry partners, including Wallet Codes, support the game to grow and reach more gamers in the region especially that a week from now, the MLBB World Championship which will be held at the Axiata Arena, Kuala Lumpur.
Wallet Codes is currently available in 11 countries: Philippines, Taiwan, Indonesia, Pakistan, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, UAE, Palestine, and Qatar, and offers multiple payment options that cater for each market’s demand. Forest plans to expand the business by integrating more game tokens and gaming platforms in the coming years.
Facts About Wallet Codes
- Wallet Codes is a one-stop website portal dedicated for gamers to purchase Gaming Gift Card & Digital Vouchers online and offline in fast, secure and convenient way.
- Wallet Codes was just launched in 2016, but in just 3 short years, it has been growing exponentially in terms of market expansion and customer reach/engagement.
- The target market are gamers aged 13-17, especially members of STEAM, Google Play, and PSN.
- Wallet Codes is a proprietary product developed by Forest Interactive, a Malaysia-based, Malaysian-owned company with presence in 11 countries around the world. Forest is also a recipient of numerous awards in Asia.
- The first market tapped was the Philippines followed by an expansion across Indonesia, Malaysia and Taiwan. In the past 2 years, Wallet Codes debuted in, Pakistan, Myanmar, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, UAE, Palestine, and Qatar allowing service providers to open a new revenue stream that reaches millions of users.
- With over 230 million Mobile Legends users, 70 Million PSN users, and 60 Million STEAM subscribers, Wallet Codes is bridging the gap between e-commerce and eSsports.
- Wallet Codes has been a proud exhibitor to numerous gaming events around Asia. These include the Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit (ESGS) Manila, Taipei Game Show (TGS), The Kuala Lumpur Major, and Badan EkonomiKreatif (Bekraf) Game Prime.
- Wallet Codes is the first in the market implementing loyalty point system called P-Point, where users will receive points on every successful transaction and the accumulated points can be used to purchase anything on the WalletCodes portal.
- Wallet Codes is not just a product, it is expanding into a gaming hub, and an eSports tournament club. Wallet Codes works closely with the Forest Interactive Gaming Habitat Team (FIGHT) during special events held around Southeast Asia.
- FIGHT is Forest Interactive’s dedicated events team which organizes capsule tournaments for Mobile Legends. As of today, FIGHT organized events and tourneysin 3 countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, and Myanmar.
- At these events, Wallet Codes also holds an exclusive 1-day sale wherein customers can purchase gaming currency and pay with cash.
- Between 2018 and 2019, Wallet Codes has reached in average 48,500-page views per day, with an average stay time of 5 minutes and 36 seconds per user, and an average 6,680 visitors per day.
- Wallet Codes is a winner of the 2018 Silver Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards for Consumer and Product Services. Wallet Codes has also been most recently nominated for the APICTA-PIKOM Awards.
About Forest Interactive (as of November 10, 2019)
Forest Interactive is a global tech company that provides revenue generating content platforms for mobile operators. It is a trusted partner of 93 mobile operators and connected to 2.9B subscribers spread across 35 countries since 2006. The company operates highly-customizable platforms for Mobile Network Operators (MNO) with 24 hours in 7 days of customer support for Service Delivery Platforms (SDP), Mobile Games Publishing, eVouchers, and quite recently in Mobile eSports in partnership with Moonton. Forest Interactive is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with 11 regional offices in the United States, LATAM, the Middle East, and Asia.
Follow Forest Interactive on Instagram instagram.com/forestinteractive. Become a fan on Facebook facebook.com/forestinteractive. Or subscribe to our channel on YouTube, visit youtube.com/forestinteractiveglobal.
For more information, please contact:
Forest Interactive Corporate PR
Address: Unit C-7-2, Megan Avenue 2, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia.
Phone: +60321622728 (Ext:236)