Forest Interactive exhibits at MWC19
Exciting news from all of us at Forest Interactive to you! In February 2019, we will, once again, head to Barcelona and participate in the most anticipated event in the mobile and telco industry: the Mobile World Congress Barcelona.
MWC Barcelona (formerly Mobile World Congress) is the largest mobile event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology from more than 2,400 leading companies, with a highly-rated conference programme assembling today’s visionaries to explore the hottest topics influencing the industry.
The event also features extensive learning opportunities from dozens of partner-led programmes, GSMA seminars, summits and more. Everything you need to know about the industry, today and beyond, can be found here. With over 107,000 key decision-makers expected to attend, #MWC19 promises to expand your professional network and help you achieve your goals.
As a leading mobile tech company, we are excited to exhibit at the event and to take this opportunity to connect with new partners and clients, and to build new commercial relationships with them.
Introducing Elfo, the 360 performance-driven digital marketing service
MWC will take place in Fira Gran Via, Barcelona from 25th to 28th February 2019. We are proud to bring and introduce Elfo, our new 360 digital marketing service that offers a new approach to integrated performance-based solutions for digital marketing. Elfo was founded on the idea that a client should be able to rely on one agency to handle all of its digital marketing. With Elfo, we deliver expertise in scaling your brand and business in the digital space so you could focus on whatever you want.
As an Associate Member of the GSMA (the organizer of MWC Barcelona), we can’t wait to be part of this big event once again. You can check out the video below on how it went down for us early this year or read about all the new technologies we saw at the past MWC Barcelona 2018.
There’s more! In celebration of December as the month of giving, we want to share our excitement and give out 2 free tickets each for 2 companies to join the MWC19!
Win 2×2 Visitor Passes for your company
We have 4 free tickets for MWC19 to give away ( 2 free tickets each for 2 companies). How to win? Simply set up an online meeting with our team to know more about our products using this form HERE.
The meeting is to be set before December 12th and the winners will be announced on December 14th. Two winners from two companies will win the tickets to attend the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona next February. Each winner is free to invite whoever he/she wants as long as the guest is working for the same company. Each ticket is worth 799€ (no cash substitutions) and includes access to:
- MY MWC NETWORKING POWERED BY LINKEDIN – Search for and network with fellow attendees before, during and after the event via the website or mobile app.
- MWC19 EXHIBITION – Explore over 2,400 exhibitors featuring the latest services, devices and technologies.
- 4 YEARS FROM NOW (4YFN) STARTUP EVENT – Visit the premier gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and innovators at Fira Montjuic.
- GSMA SEMINARS – Gain insights and developments on key GSMA and industry initiatives.
- PARTNER PROGRAMMES – Participate in thought-leadership events presented by our partners. Participation is included in pass prices, but attendees must apply to attend programmes.
- KEYNOTES & CONFERENCE SESSIONS – THURSDAY ONLY – Analyse the trends and topics shaping the industry, with CEOs, thought leaders and visionaries.
- TOPIC TOURS – Take guided tours led by experts through the venue to meet exhibitors focused on a specific topic. Additional fees apply.
Kindly note –
- The tickets are non-transferrable, non-marketable and non-cancelable.
- The prize is the Visitor/Exhibitor Pass only and does not include transportation, accommodations, expenses or any other cost associated with attending. T&C apply!
So what are you waiting for? Book the online meeting with us now! It’ll only take 10 minutes and we’ll be doing most of the talking. Don’t miss out the chance to win free tickets to the largest mobile event in the world, MWC Barcelona 2019 and we’ll see you there!